Home フォーラム HUGフェス (PDF) My Beautiful Hippie by Janet Nichols Lynch — 9780823426034

このトピックには0件の返信が含まれ、1人の参加者がいます。3 年、 5 ヶ月前 Jewel Campbell さんが最後の更新を行いました。

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
  • 投稿者
    投稿
  • #6257 返信

Jewel Campbell

My Beautiful Hippie
    by Janet Nichols Lynch

🔍 My Beautiful Hippie – Read More 🔍

• Genres: romance, historical, fiction
    • Release date: January 1, 2013
    • ISBN: 9780823426034 (0823426033)
    • Publisher: Holiday House
    • Language: english
    • Format: hardcover, 192 pages
    • Author: Janet Nichols Lynch

About The Book

It’s 1967 and Joanne’s San Francisco neighborhood has become inundated with hippies for the “Summer of Love” which thrills her but appalls the rest of her family. In the midst of preparations for her sister’s wedding, Joanne meets Martin, an enigmatic and irresistible hippie, and begins to see him secretly. Over the course of the next year, Joanne discovers a world of drugs, anti-war demonstrations, and psychedelic dances that both fascinates and frightens her.

As this world collides with her family’s values, Joanne must decide whether to stay in her safe middle-class family and pursue her love of classical music or follow free-spirited Martin into a new kind of life.

MP3 ebook My Beautiful Hippie on Books-a-Million. FictionBook My Beautiful Hippie by Janet Nichols Lynch download Kindle. Hardcover book My Beautiful Hippie Janet Nichols Lynch buy cheap on PC.

Hardback ebook My Beautiful Hippie read online on Barnes & Noble. FB2 book My Beautiful Hippie buy. EPUB My Beautiful Hippie by Janet Nichols Lynch read for Mac on Book Depository.

MOBI My Beautiful Hippie download on Walmart. Paperback ebook My Beautiful Hippie Janet Nichols Lynch reader. PDF book My Beautiful Hippie by Janet Nichols Lynch buy cheap for iPad.

1件の投稿を表示中 - 1 - 1件目 (全1件中)
返信先: (PDF) My Beautiful Hippie by Janet Nichols Lynch — 9780823426034
あなたの情報: